BOSTON UNITED MEET SCHEDULE
Last Updated 12/18/2018
2018 outdoor dates are projected dates based on the previous year for planning purposes and will be updated when the new dates are published.
2018 INDOOR MEETS
- Saturday, December 9, 2017 – Boston U. Mini Meet, BU Indoor Track, Boston MA. $15/athlete and $5 for second event
- Saturday, December 16, 2017 – Boston U. Mini Meet, BU Indoor Track, Boston MA. $15/athlete and $5 for second event
- Sunday, January 14, 2018 – Attleboro Jaguars Youth Indoor Meet, Wheaton College, Norton MA. $5/athlete (athletes 16 and under – NO spikes)
- Sunday, February 4, 2018 – Waltham Developmental Meet, Waltham, MA. (NO spikes) – RESULTS
- Saturday, February 10, 2018 – New Balance Boston Indoor Grand Prix, Reggie Lewis Center, Roxbury MA. (Invitation only)
- Saturday, February 17, 2018 – Attleboro Jaguars Youth Meet, Moses Bown School, RI
- Saturday, February 18, 2018 (PENDING) – USATF New England Northeast Zone Youth Championship, Ocean Breeze Athletic Complex, Staten Island NY.
- Wednesday, February 21, 2018 – USATF New England Youth Meet, Reggie Lewis Center, Roxbury MA.
- Sunday, February 25, 2018 – East Coast Indoor Invitational, Reggie Lewis Center, Roxbury MA.
- Sunday, March 4, 2018 – Needham Youth Classic Northeast Invitational, Reggie Lewis Center, Roxbury MA.
- Sunday, March 11, 2018 – BAA Youth Jamboree, Reggie Lewis Center, Roxbury, MA. Free/athlete (K-8, High School athletes are asked to volunteer at this event)
- March 9-11, 2018 – USATF Hershey National Youth Indoor Championship, Ocean Breeze, Staten Island NY.
2018 OUTDOOR MEETS
- Saturday, May 5, 2018 – Haverhill Elite Youth Meet, Tyngsborough, MA. $15/athlete
- Sunday, May 6, 2018 – Alex Farces Youth Meet, North Andover, MA.
- Sunday, May 13, 2018 – (OPTIONAL) 12th Annual Bloomfield Youth Invitational, Bloomfield High School, Bloomfield CT, $10/athlete
- Friday, June 1, 2018 – Adidas Boost Games, Somerville MA. (Invitation Only)
- Saturday, June 3, 2018 – Adidas Street Meet, Boston Common, Boston (Invitation Only)
- Saturday, June 10, 2018 – AAU New England District Qualifier, Thayer Academy, Braintree MA. $18/athlete. Top 16 finishers advance to AAU Region 1.
- Saturday, June 17, 2018 USATF-NE Junior Olympics, Fitchburg State, MA. $6/event
- Top 8 in each event qualify for the region I meet. MUST have a 2017 or 2018 (available Nov. 1) USATF membership AND birthday verified to enter
- June 29-July 1, 2018 – AAU Region 1 Qualifier, Location TBD
- July 7-9, 2018 – Region I Junior Olympics, Location TBD
- Must have qualified in the USATF-NE Junior Olympics
2017 SUMMER MEETS
- Friday, July 14 & 15, 2017 – (OPTIONAL) Needham Youth Classic, Needham MA. $32/athlete
- Friday, July 21, 2017- (OPTIONAL) Quincy Bring a Friend Meet, Quincy track, Free/athlete
- Friday, July 28, 2017- (OPTIONAL) Kelly Meet, 14 Storr’s Ave, Braintree MA, $5/athlete
2017 CROSS COUNTRY MEETS
- Saturday, September 9, 2017 – Road To Wellness 5K, Dimock Center, Roxbury MA. Free/athlete***
- Sunday, October 8, 2017 – Wayland Cross Country Challenge, Wayland MA. $6/athlete
- Sunday, October 15, 2017 – USTAF-NE Developmental Cross Country Meet, Franklin Park, Boston MA. $1/youth or $3/athlete
- Thursday, October 19, 2017 – BPS Invitational Cross Country Meet, Franklin Park, Boston MA. (Middle School Athletes Only)
- Sunday, October 15, 2017 – AAU Cross Country Championship, Location TBD. ?/athlete
- Must compete in this meet to advance to Nationals
- Sunday, October 22, 2017 – Boston Mayors Cup, Franklin Park, Boston MA. $5/youth or $20/athlete
- Sunday, November 4, 2017 – (OPTIONAL) 9th MA Middle School Invitational, Devens MA. ?/athlete (Middle School Athletes Only)
- Sunday, November 12, 2017- New England Junior Olympics, Smithfield RI.
- Top 5 teams and individuals in the top 30 qualify for the region I meet. MUST have a 2017 or 2018 (available Nov. 1) USATF membership AND birthday verified to enter
- Sunday, November 19, 2017- USATF Region I Junior Olympics, Smithfield RI.
- Must have qualified in the New England Junior Olympics
- December 2, 2017 -(OPTIONAL) AAU Cross Country National Championship, Location TBD. ?/athlete
- Saturday, December 9, 2017 – USATF Junior Olympics Nationals Tallahassee FL.
- Must have qualified in the Region I Junior Olympics
2017 OUTDOOR MEETS
|5/6/17||Haverhill Elite Youth Meet||Tyngsborough MA||TBA|
|5/7/17||Alex Farces Youth Meet||North Andover MA||TBA|
|5/24/17||USATF-NE Mini Meet||Charlestown||5:00 PM|
|Middle School Relays Invitational||Fitchburg State||TBA|
|Gate City Youth meet||Milford NH||TBA|
|Middle School Invitational||Fitchburg State||TBA|
|Amherst TC Youth Meet||Amherst NH||TBA|
|6/2/17||Adidas Boost Games||Somerville MA||TBA|
|6/3/17||Adidas Boost Games||Boston||TBA|
|6/3/17||Middle School Invitational||Clinton, MA||TBA|
|6/18/17||New England Junior Olympics||Fitchburg State||TBA|
|6/24/17||Baystate Games (10 and up)||Peabody||TBA|
|7/14-15/17||Needham Youth Classic||Needham MA||TBA|